THE ROUND UP
The Round Up – Durant, Biden, Constitution
In this Round Up, we look at Kevin Durant, Joe Biden, and public confidence in the Constitution of the US as still being a relevant document.
The Round Up is your answer for a world that moves quickly, and the news cycle even quicker as we face vital issues here in America. Having legitimate news stories as opposed to just the mainstream media narrative is extremely important to understanding the truth.
These are stories that affect us and make us think and laugh too! There are also stories of poignancy, remembrance, and good old fun, because “laughter is still the best medicine!”
We’ve aggregated from thousands of sources. Enjoy, enlighten and educate yourselves about the reality of today’s America and New World Order, or as one of our owners would say, “Live and learn.”
Today’s Round Up: Topics of Note
Jaylen Brown Reacts To Being A Part Of The Kevin Durant Trade Offer (outkick.com)
- You’re going to have to overpay if you want Kevin Durant. One of the best players in the league; he can turn any team into a championship contender.
Biden’s pathetic anti-crime package is an empty press release (nypost.com)
- If you are a politician, put in the title of any legislative bill what you want people to hear and believe rather than what you intend.
Hunter Mahan Questions Legality Of PGA Tour Banning LIV Golfers (outkick.com)
- The PGA is likely doomed in this battle. It doesn’t help to believe they have an ally in the government if the DOJ investigates them – the PGA – in this affair.
Three times more Democrats than Republicans say Constitution is irrelevant: Poll (washingtonexaminer.com)
- The death knell of a nation begins in this manner. As a citizen, there is something pathetically sad when legal immigrants understand the importance of the Constitution and American values more than lazy, participation-trophy-oriented citizens seeking political correction to satiate their “feelings.”
Joe Biden’s numbers are terrible, but Kamala Harris’s are even worse | Washington Examiner
- What’s likely worse is that these numbers haven’t bottomed out yet!
- Favorability: Biden 35% | Harris 26%
- Blacks: Biden 61% | Harris 48% 😳
- Women: Biden 43% | Harris 36%
- Democrats: Biden 79% | Harris 61%
Hope Solo Pleads Guilty To DWI Charge – OutKick
- While some will say, “all’s well that ends well,” the truth is that she has a long, daily battle ahead of her.
More American workers are taking on second jobs as inflation rages – CBS News
- It’s all about Dobbs, the Second Amendment, the J6 sham, and anything else Democrats want the public to worry about instead of inflation. What are the chances of it working?
- Kitchen politics are about families concerned about the economy: gas, food, electricity, heating, etc., and rising costs. Direct impact vs. a cause that doesn’t affect you. Changing the narrative is unlikely to win for Democrats.
California Soccer Player Dies Of Injuries Suffered During In-Game Brawl (outkick.com)
- Hooligans are typical in Europe and, to an extent, Latin America but not in the good old USA. This violence is a product of the last few years as we condoned it for political ends. See BLM and ANTIFA! Of course, this would bleed out to other parts of the country that are non-political.
- As always, in anything leftist that maims, kills, and destroys, California’s leading the way!