THE ROUND UP
The Round Up – Roethlisberger, Brittney Griner, RIP Tony Dow
The world moves quickly, and the news cycle even quicker as we face vital issues here in America; having legitimate news stories versus the mainstream media narrative is extremely important to understand the truth.
The Round Up is your answer for a world that moves quickly and the news cycle even quicker as we face vital issues here in America. Having legitimate news stories as opposed to the mainstream media narrative is extremely important in understanding the truth.
These are stories that affect us and make us think and laugh too! There are also stories of poignancy, remembrance, and good old fun, because “laughter is still the best medicine!”
We’ve aggregated from thousands of sources. Enjoy, enlighten and educate yourselves about the reality of today’s America and the New World Order, or as one of our owners would say, “Live and learn.”
Today’s Round Up: Topics of Note
Ben Roethlisberger Says Steelers’ Art Rooney Made Call on Final Season – Sports Illustrated
- Roethlisberger’s candor and openness are interesting. Rooney’s decision against their wishes makes you wonder if head coach Mike Tomlin and general manager Kevin Colbert thought it was a doomed season.
Chicago police say three shot at afternoon church funeral | Just The News
- In a city run by Democrats and suppressed by white elitists and corrupt minorities for decades, even paying your respects means joining the dead. It’s for this reason that mainstream media ignores death. Failure of their ideology is not what they want. What’s the trade-off? Murder of innocent Chicagoans.
- If the people don’t rise, especially minorities, nothing will change.
Cam Heyward: Ben Roethlisberger Comments ‘Rub Me the Wrong Way’ – Sports Illustrated
- In this case, Big Ben is 100% right because society is ever-changing, specifically generational change. For whatever reason, Heyward is in denial. Despite this, he is right about his role toward youngsters.
- This goes deeper in terms of Heyward’s view of Roethlisberger since he’s completely off-base. That’s not in doubt.
Vatican says they’re gifts; Indigenous groups want them back (religionnews.com)
- Americans and Canadians have mastered playing the victim to the point where they get away with lying and blaming others without proof. The goal: enrichment and power. Whatever their claims, they present zero evidence.
- Most likely the Vatican will bury them in their vaults and move on but the current socialist Pope with no proof could drop to his knees and return them. 🤦🏽♂️
Brittney Griner Fears Language Translation Issues Made Situation in Russia Worse (breitbart.com)
- No illegal drugs are packed by accident. When Griner says she didn’t realize she packed them, she’s lying. Her current translation issue may be true, but it is irrelevant at this point since she was transporting illegal drugs. No matter what the doctor says, it’s illegal in Russia.
- Her supporters don’t want the truth and defend her illegalities based on “feelings.” 🤦🏽♂️
Andrew Yang, Christine Todd Whitman to lead third political party comprising former Democrats, ex-Republicans (yahoo.com)
- It’s a money grab. Why? Corrupt Democrats and Republicans are his cohorts. They seek power and wealth. Yang, a billionaire, seeks power while others seek enrichment. For a third party to have an impact like either of the two major parties, billions are needed rather than millions, they’ll struggle to get millions much less billions.
- The socialist Andrew Yang is more like Barney Fife than Kojak. 🤦🏽♂️
Who is Viktor Bout, Russia’s ‘Merchant of Death’ who could be freed in prisoner swap for Brittney Griner? | Fox News
- Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have likely been killed by Bout’s illegal weapons around the world. Swapping Bout for Griner, who admitted to transporting illegal drugs in court, will get more innocent killed.
- See Obama and Bergdahl and what happened when terrorists were exchanged for criminals.
- Griner’s supporters don’t care how many innocent people will die if Bout’s released because Griner is more important.
Tony Dow Dead: ‘Leave It to Beaver’ Star Dies at 77, Reps Confirm – The Hollywood Reporter
- RIP Wally. As a pop culture icon, you transcended history. This show has never been off the air since 1957.
- “Leave it to Beaver” is still going strong so you can’t say “what a run!”