The Round Up is your answer for a world that moves quickly and the news cycle even quicker as we face vital issues here in America. Having legitimate news stories as opposed to the mainstream media narrative is extremely important in understanding the truth.
These are stories that affect us and make us think and laugh too! There are also stories of poignancy, remembrance, and good old fun, because “laughter is still the best medicine!”
We’ve aggregated from thousands of sources. Enjoy, enlighten and educate yourselves about the reality of today’s America and the New World Order, or as one of our owners would say, “Live and learn.”
Today’s Round Up: Topics of Note
- If the Republican Party takes control of Congress, Obama and Biden could be next. There are hundreds of potential illegalities that mainstream media ignored. Bluff. Additionally, Garland could be impeached for his treatment of SCOTUS Justices alone.
- However, Kevin McCarthy lacks cojones on the Hill. His alleged former mistress and representative, Renee Ellmers, could probably elaborate! 🤣
- This is a potential value pick in your fantasy football draft. Consider his projected production and compare it to his “average draft position” (ADP) to determine if he is a value pick.
- Jackson will get a monster contract. A record-breaking contract, and he’s earned it. Compare that to Kyler Murray’s monster deal with the Arizona Cardinals. All he’s proven is that he loses every December.
- It should be clear why the Cardinals are perennial losers and the Ravens are not.
- Without a lawsuit, these swine could have lied and created a false narrative. It’s the leftist goal. This apology maintains Turning Point USA’s integrity and exposes the View cast as harlots for the Democrat Plantation.
- It’s simple, people, and this Grumbler knows it well. Leaving the ghetto, barrio, or trailer park means letting go of your entourage.
- The old gang is no different from sailors who say, “You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can’t take the bar out of the girl.”
- Smith’s movies were postponed or canceled after the slap. His apology screams public relations but what hurt this sham – he was unremorseful.
- Furthermore, his next project Emancipation is coming out next year in an era when tribalism is rampant, so it’s not the best choice for a commercial comeback.
- Rather than taking a step for women everywhere to lead an NFL franchise, her siblings saw dollar signs.
- Greed wins over prestige and history. It’s human nature