In this Round Up we cover Rocky vs Drago miscommunication, a potential career year for Kirk Cousins, and Ron DeSantis fights back, exposing the View’s hypocrisy.
As we face vital issues in America, The Round Up is your answer for a world that moves fast. Having legitimate news stories as opposed to the mainstream media narrative is extremely important in understanding the truth.
These are stories that affect us and make us think and laugh too! There are also stories of poignancy, remembrance, and good old fun, because “laughter is still the best medicine!”
We aggregate from thousands of sources. Enjoy, enlighten and educate yourselves about the reality of today’s America and the New World Order, or as one of our owners would say, “Live and learn.”
Sports Round Up
- It was bound to be thrown out. Most of these lawsuits fail and are simply a nuisance.
- We have a Grumbler here who despises the Chargers for leaving San Diego. Spanos’s family history has been revealed to him, and it’s not pretty.
- In this case, however, the judge made the right decision. It’s a straightforward, quick read.
- What was the first thing Grumblers saw in this article? Through omission, there is a very leftist slant. The article rightfully outlines the PGA’s concerns with LIV Golf.
- However, the reporter fails to mention the obvious hypocrisy of the PGA’s own sponsors having about $45 billion tied to Saudi Arabia. No mention is made of the PGA blackballing its members from earning a living.
- For this reason, many of us view it as hypocrisy and “fake news.” It’s done to control the narrative.
- Controlling this narrative serves to hide the PGA’s own hypocrisy.
- Maintain faith when a door closes unjustly due to leftist bigotry, racism, race hustlers, and other negative issues at conglomerates like ESPN.
- Working hard and having faith are the building blocks of the American Dream. Unlike anywhere else in the world, you can bounce back with equal and greater success.
- Success becomes sweeter as you overcome adversity. As long as they have Tom Brady, the GOAT, the Buccaneers can look forward to that.
- Brady, however, will be without his center for the foreseeable future. Due to his limited mobility, losing a player who plays a less heralded but critical position may be disastrous in the long run.
- The Grumblers’ Points on the Board podcast discussed Cousins’ confidence now versus a previous regime with a defensive head coach who did not like him.
- With a newly installed regime that emphasizes offense, they may tell him, “Throw it, we’ve got your back.” It’s a great way to create a better quarterback and more wins.
- As it turns out, Zimmer was a much poorer leader than many thought.
Sports Grumblings Spotlight
- Fantasy sports pioneers William Del Pilar and Big John are teaming up to bring you Points on the Board, a show blending sports, politics, and pop culture that will make you laugh and think.
- On this episode, Del Pilar and Juan Carlos Blanco debate the FSGA Champions league fantasy football draft, talk draft strategy, discuss sleepers and busts, and tell tales of yesteryear.
Politics, Pop Culture and Entertainment
- Those on the left would kill Ron DeSantis violently and brutally if they had their way. The reason? Defending the truth is how DeSantis defeats his enemies.
- Refusing to back down or compromise, he forcefully attacks them using facts and data, he challenges their lies to prove why his policies and beliefs work and theirs don’t.
- He then flips the story, forcing them to defend their failures.
- That’s why they loathe him.
- The View saved themselves from embarrassment.
- A senseless act. In this case, two parents (the father is being tried for the same charges) went so far as to murder their children because they refused to acknowledge that their beliefs had gone too far. 🤦🏽♂️
- Both of them deserve life in prison, followed by a kitchen detail cutting meat!
- Hollywood brags about tolerance and doing right by others. However, they still take control of all creations from their owners, as their peers did in the music and comic book industries. Without regard to creators.
- This isn’t black and white, but instead of working together, we have a feudal system that benefits the studios, not the creators.
- A little-known law to most, the “Copyright Act of 1976” has helped comic creators regain their rights to their creations but we’re not sure how this applies elsewhere.
- Despite the fact we’ve stayed at a Holiday Inn!
- If you try to fight? It’s no secret that Hollywood is run by Weinstein elitists.
- These people screw you over, but they’ll also blackball you if you challenge them regardless of if they’re in the wrong.
- The Roe versus Wade decision was not settled law. When leftists mention “settled law” and precedent, bring up “Dred Scott decision” because it was once considered settled law and precedent.
- There is no question that it was a racist decision that helped spark the Civil War, but it was also a law.
- It is imperative to remember that as times and people change, no law is absolute. Now we see Dred Scott for what it is – an act against humanity to keep women and men as property.
- Democracy? In every state, the people will decide what type of #abortion laws they can tolerate. That’s democracy!