This Round Up we have Robert Downey Jr helping a fellow actor, while John Daly begs LIV Golf, Brittney Griner gets 9.5 years, and the Vegan meat market is dying.
As we face vital issues in America, The Round Up is your answer for a world that moves fast. Having legitimate news stories as opposed to the mainstream media narrative is extremely important in understanding the truth.
These are stories that affect us and make us think and laugh too! There are also stories of poignancy, remembrance, and good old fun, because “laughter is still the best medicine!”
We aggregate from thousands of sources. Enjoy, enlighten and educate yourselves about the reality of today’s America and the New World Order, or as one of our owners would say, “Live and learn.”
Sports Round Up
- It was expected, but he must stay healthy. It’s possible the team cuts him, barring a major injury to another team.
- Unless you suffer an early training camp injury, why trade for him?
- It’s easy to condemn Brown for speeding. Yet, as our “Brown Grumbler” says, his sailor days were filled with stupidity like this.
- It’s a fact that you’re dumb and full of _____ when you’re young.
- Sometimes we can’t learn from words and must experience it ourselves.
- He’s lucky it wasn’t a death – see Henry Ruggs III!
- Hopefully he learns.
- There are actual innocent Americans jailed and yet, to free her for an arms dealer proves leftists, race-hustlers, and Democrats would sacrifice thousands of lives for politics.
- Not to mention, Griner deliberately brought those drugs to Russia.
- Russian laws, whether just or not, are the laws of the Russian people.
- No one can deny Daly’s star power. It’s because he’s an outlier. Hippie, boozer, party animal, womanizer. Most try to hide what he’s all about.
- Over the past ten years, he’s done squat and begged for a job because he saw the money!
Sports Grumblings Spotlight – The Big Questions with Big John
- During The Big Questions with Big John, our own Big John has conversations with interesting people from all walks of life.
- Big John interviews Sarah Beale and Lainie Liberti, two anarchist moms who advocate for “unschooling”, a natural and consensual form of teaching and learning.
Politics, Pop Culture and Entertainment
- Another #metoo allegation went uncharged. Police investigated. Another #metoo lie? How does he get his career back if there is no evidence and he is innocent? He doesn’t.
- The #metoo movement has become political, and it’s used by leftists and malicious people – see Amber Heard – to destroy men.
- Another lying leftist with zero accomplishments in Congress after 20 years.
- The worst part is that he pretends to be moderate. Check his voting record!
- JD Vance, how is this race so close?
- Insurance rates are not racist and bad drivers shouldn’t keep driving without accountability just because of their skin color.
- It was the only call the judge could make.
- America wins when we have equality.
- This surprises who? Hell, the Burger King plant Whopper had more calories than a regular Whopper. Minds that can think for themselves saw this coming.
- This scheme to try to trick us into liking plants over meat was doomed to fail! 🤦🏽♂️