This Round Up informs us of Stafford and his elbow injury, Durant demands to ownership, Magnum PI is saved and President Joe Biden sends LGBT Dollars to Africa.
These are stories that affect us and make us think and laugh too! There are also stories of poignancy, remembrance, and good old fun, because “laughter is still the best medicine!”
We aggregate from thousands of sources. Enjoy, enlighten, and educate yourselves about the reality of today’s America and the New World Order, or as one of our owners would say, “Live and learn.”
Sports Grumblings was founded by fantasy sports pioneers. Now, as one of the few conservative sports companies fighting "woke" media, please consider following and supporting us!
Sports Round Up
- Whether it’s worth risking him depends on where he drops in fantasy football drafts.
- There are plenty of quarterbacks, so don’t risk a high pick for him.
- TV, streaming, and cable are growing soccer.
- However, gambling legalization and daily fantasy sports are responsible for the increased coverage.
- Sad and ironic news: Sports Grumblings’ own conservative Latino says he doesn’t watch Fútbol! DOH! 🤦🏽♂️
- Despite his massive contract, he hasn’t made it deep into the playoffs.
- Yet, he strengthens and improves the Nets’ chances of winning a championship.
- Therefore, the team should force the issue and tell him he will play for them.
- Despite that, NBA owners no longer seem to be able to stop the tail from wagging the dog.
Sports Grumblings Spotlight – Breaking News
- In the wake of this atrocity, Lebron James, the Lakers superstar, or King James for short, cannot remain silent anymore.
Politics, Pop Culture and Entertainment
- Tom Selleck’s Marlboro Man look drove the original to ratings acclaim.
- The new lead, Jay Hernandez, is more pajama boy than “Marlboro Man.” You settle for mediocrity.
- This happens when a reboot fails to live up to the original.
- Democrats do this to move their social beliefs and ideologies into other areas, whereas Republicans do not.
- This isn’t how they think. Republicans don’t see the point in social activism in other countries.
- In any case, the money rarely reaches its intended destination.
- Corrupt people end up with these dollars.
- This is what happens when people follow the science. Do what is right instead of focusing on what will give you more political power.
- The failures of blue states are a consequence of those seeking and gaining authoritarian control.
- Elections 2022: Americans, especially minorities, must be made aware of this damning truth by the Republican Party.
- These illegal aliens take jobs from young people. Thus, they miss out on responsibility and accountability.
- Successful people have these traits.
- Better GOP messaging could also increase black and Latino exodus from the Democrat Plantation!
- #Elections2022: Defunding the police leads to criminals roaming free.
- Even when arrested, they’re released quickly.
- Isn’t this ironic? The woke corporations close up shop in cesspool leftist cities.