The Round Up asks if Bubba Wallace failed, should Josh Jacobs be traded, what about the Marshawn Lynch DUI, the PGA Tour beats LIV Golf, and Donald Trump dominates!
As we face vital issues in America, The Round Up is your answer for a world that moves fast. Having legitimate news stories as opposed to the mainstream media narrative is extremely important in understanding the truth.
These are stories that affect us and make us think and laugh too! There are also stories of poignancy, remembrance, and good old fun, because “laughter is still the best medicine!”
We aggregate from thousands of sources. Enjoy, enlighten and educate yourselves about the reality of today’s America and the New World Order, or as one of our owners would say, “Live and learn.”
Sports Round Up
- Thousands loved Wallace. Now he’s race-hustling and divisive, and NASCAR is made up of many patriotic Americans.
- Some men and women won’t forget his lying or playing the race card. His goal was to gain favor and attention from the mainstream media and race-hustlers.
- Now that his race-hustling lie was exposed: the “noose” that wasn’t a “noose.” How much of that base cares?
- It sounds like “coach speak” when the Raiders say they won’t trade Jacobs.
- The team signed two veterans and drafted a fourth-round pick this past year.
- The team’s actions in the first preseason game betray what they say.
- The first round belongs to PGA Tour, but it’s not over yet.
- Lawsuits will be numerous.
- The PGA prevents its players from earning a living by keeping them out of non-PGA tournaments.
- Many judges disagree with that, regardless of the law.
- The PGA’s strategy of painting LIV Golf as backed by blood money will backfire.
- Their sponsors have 45 billion tied to the same blood money.
- It will be harder on the PGA the longer their hypocrisy continues.
- Overall, Sin City has not been kind to athletes.
- DE Michael Bennett, Saints RB Alvin Kamara, and too many more to list.
- There are two common drunken responses:
- “I’m good enough to drive,” and “I don’t want to come back for my car.”
- That’s a DUI recipe.
- This will continue until leagues teach players the consequences of being cheap and lazy. See Henry Ruggs III.
Sports Grumblings Spotlight – The Big Questions with Big John Podcast
Conflict Resolution Expert: preeminent libertarian John T. Georgopoulos welcomes Law Professor Fred T. Golder, attorney, conflict resolution, mediator, educator, and author.
Sports Grumblings was founded by fantasy sports pioneers. Now, as one of the few conservative sports companies fighting "woke" media, please consider following and supporting us!
Politics, Pop Culture and Entertainment
- This is one of the first major presidential straw polls for 2024.
- With 78.7%, Trump exudes dominance and warns potential candidates.
- Conservative intellectuals and the “NeverTrump” choice, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, won only 19 percent of the vote!
- In other words, this is Trump’s party and his nomination to lose.
- The CPAC presidential 2024 straw poll is the preeminent conservative straw poll every year.
- Like the TPUSA summit poll, it wasn’t even close!
- Trump took 69.1% of the vote.
- Despite only 23.7%, DeSantis performed much better than his TPUSA outing.
- Pundits are clueless: DeSantis cannot challenge Trump.
- Would DeSantis alienate Trump’s base by trying?
- Supposedly, this company provides easy access to higher-priced jewelry for the military.
- In reality, they exploited young service members no differently than used car salesmen.
- Our defenders are young, naive, and ignorant and need better mentors.
- RIP TC! Thanks for making us laugh, forgetting the drudgery of everyday life, and much love as you embark on your next journey.