In this edition, the Round Up covers Florida Governor Ron DeSantis the Crusader, San Francisco 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo restructuring his contract, and much more.
As we face vital issues in America, The Round Up is your answer for a world that moves fast. Having legitimate news stories as opposed to the mainstream media narrative is extremely important in understanding the truth.
These are stories that affect us and make us think and laugh too! There are also stories of poignancy, remembrance, and good old fun, because “laughter is still the best medicine!”
We aggregate from thousands of sources. Enjoy, enlighten and educate yourselves about the reality of today’s America and the New World Order, or as one of our owners would say, “Live and learn.”
SPORTS ROUND UP
- No matter what others say, renegotiating Jimmy Garoppolo’s contract wasn’t stunning.
- Getting cut means he gets nothing, so now he’s the highest-paid backup.
- Obviously, leftist sports media erred in assumptions and predictions.
- This is an indictment of media ignorance. 🤦🏽♂️
- As a result, trading him is much easier.
- Todd Bowles has a championship roster, so it is do-or-die for him.
- No more “but it’s the Jets…” excuses 🤦🏽♂️
- He promised the Jets he would turn their program around but failed.
- His firing was not about race, as many knowingly lied about, but about wins and losses.
- Whenever a pajama boy, vajayjay, writes, you know. 🤦🏽♂️
- Check out yellow journalism and how it purposely creates a negative narrative toward Rodgers.
NFL stadiums are light on security, and that’s not conjecture; that’s a fact.
In today’s tribalistic society, this will get worse. Let’s not forget that vicious, life-threatening beatdowns tend to happen every 1-2 years across all sports.
SPORTS GRUMBLINGS SPOTLIGHT
- LPGA golfer Paige Spiranac challenges the public with a few things to get off her chest. She’s not a lady you mess with!
Sports Grumblings was founded by fantasy sports pioneers. Now, as one of the few conservative sports companies fighting "woke" media, please consider following and supporting us!
POLITICS, POP CULTURE, AND ENTERTAINMENT
- DeSantis fights like a Democrat and takes no prisoners.
- Facts and data back him up. It’s why the mainstream media hates him.
- When he stops a press conference, he challenges the lie with a fact and demands proof. Leftist media can’t.
- He takes away their narrative.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation was the last great Star Trek series.
- Subscriptions to Paramount Plus are needed to watch a season-long reunion.
- That’s a brilliant marketing move, but it won’t work.
- The magic and viewers diminish with each Star Trek.
- Right or wrong, it happens.
- The logic dictates that a homeowner, especially one who plans to move to a lower cost of living area, should sell high.
- Then rent in the state they want to move to and wait.
- It’s not rocket science, and those who ignored this will now pay a higher mortgage rate than their neighbors.
- The Brown Grumbler and most Latinos and Americans are outraged by this decision.
- Dementia Joe will likely lose in court, and more minorities will switch to the Republican Party.
- TV networks are dying, as we’ve said.
- Taking this step forward is another step.
- Particularly as all network television and their parent companies have moved to streaming.
CHECK OUT ALL OUR GREAT PODCASTS… CLICK AN IMAGE TO GET STARTED!